STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Return from Exception Handler

Posted on February 10, 2016 at 13:21Hi,I am using STM32F439 Eval board. I am trying to understand Micro. supported exceptions. I want to know, Is there anyway to come back to normal operation once we get any exception.lets assume i am doing division...

pratik by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

DSP Library issue

Posted on February 10, 2016 at 13:21Hi, I am trying to do FFT using stm32f4 discovery board. I am using CooCox CoIDE. After adding DSP Libraries and everything I am getting this problem during Compile.[cc] arm-none-eabi-gcc -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfpu=fpv...

uart hal library

Posted on December 21, 2014 at 00:23 Hello, It seems keil is forcing me to use the hal libraries and i'm triying to work with them. i've spent hours triying to make an uart com work. i've tried the example from the STM32cube_F4 ...

jdpv by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

I2S2(I2S2_ext) full duplex on STM32F301x6

Posted on February 08, 2016 at 14:52Hello! I want to use I2S2(I2S2_ext) in full duplex mode. I configure I2S2 as slave TX and I2S2_ext as slave RX. Will it work ? Or I2S2 must be master only ? Thanks in advance!

korhal by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scape from HardFault Handler...

Posted on February 09, 2016 at 15:57Hi!Please, i need your help... Im working on STM32.I need to scape from HardFault_Handler, without reset, and make an unconditional jump to a concise position...My code:void HardFault_Handler(unsigned int * hardfa...

edmunoz by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Stopping SPI clock in RXONLY mode

Posted on February 05, 2016 at 17:50Hello, I'm using SPI in RXOnly mode with DMA transfers. If I setup DMA to transfer 7 bytes, it does so correctly and it triggers TC interrupt, but the clock never stops and this forces the data to continue to stre...

srdjan by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32 SPI Issues

Posted on February 09, 2016 at 22:26I'm working with the Nucleo-F303RE development board, and am having a hard time communicating accurately with the board. I have it attached to an ADC that can communicate over SPI. The ADC outputs a 16-bit word co...

ifarah by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels