STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Scape from HardFault Handler...

Posted on February 09, 2016 at 15:57Hi!Please, i need your help... Im working on STM32.I need to scape from HardFault_Handler, without reset, and make an unconditional jump to a concise position...My code:void HardFault_Handler(unsigned int * hardfa...

edmunoz by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Stopping SPI clock in RXONLY mode

Posted on February 05, 2016 at 17:50Hello, I'm using SPI in RXOnly mode with DMA transfers. If I setup DMA to transfer 7 bytes, it does so correctly and it triggers TC interrupt, but the clock never stops and this forces the data to continue to stre...

srdjan by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32 SPI Issues

Posted on February 09, 2016 at 22:26I'm working with the Nucleo-F303RE development board, and am having a hard time communicating accurately with the board. I have it attached to an ADC that can communicate over SPI. The ADC outputs a 16-bit word co...

ifarah by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

SPI Issue: Cannot Receive Data

Posted on February 09, 2016 at 20:03 I've been trying to start using the HAL libraries since I was hoping that it would allow me to get things up and running quickly. Unfortunately this hasn't been the case and I've been struggling with basic SP...

rheb1026 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32-MP3NL-COD

Posted on February 09, 2016 at 17:04Hi, does anybody know where to get the STM32 Audio Engine ? http://www.st.com/web/en/catalog/tools/PF250970 Is it possible to get this for a student project ? Or are there any other demo projects availaible to pla...

timing if statement stm32

Posted on February 09, 2016 at 10:37I'm working on a porject where I need to communicate with an USB PHY chip. I am using a STM32 microcontoller. (stm32f446ret6,http://www.st.com/web/en/resource/technical/document/datasheet/DM00141306.pdf)To communi...

stijn2 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

FFT problem on stm32f4 discovery.

Posted on August 29, 2015 at 19:08Hi. I am facing strange problem implementing FFT on stm32f4 kit. i am using Virtual Com Port to transmit serial data which is plotted on QT (C++) platform.The problem i am facing is that some time output is correct ...

ameer by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

NVIC priority group, preemption and sub priority.

Posted on December 18, 2011 at 17:11What is the meaning of Preemppriority and subpriority? If the number allocated to them is higher, does it mean that they are prioritized for the service than the others which are allocated less number or it is th...

Labels