STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

SysTick ISR not called under debugger

Posted on December 14, 2016 at 13:39 Hi all. I noticed that when debugging a STM32F091 MCU my systick ISR never gets called. I Use STMCube library, so HAL_GetTick and HAL_Delay ceases to work as well (because uwTick is not increased). But onl...

Problems with STMFlashLoader Demo

Posted on December 13, 2016 at 19:43I am using STMFlashLoader Demo v2.8.0I recently upgraded as I am bringing up a new board design that uses STM32F427. I am unsure if these issues exist in previous versions, but the first issue probably does.Issue ...

MDC Stream options, STM32F745IE ETH IP

Posted on December 14, 2016 at 20:22Referencing P 1484 RM0385, Table 247 (Rev 6 of this RM.)The table shows bits for the operation field to be 10 or 01. I'm wprking with an Ethernet PHY that has extended function registers which are addressed by set...

hbarta2 by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

C file not recognizing #define

Posted on December 09, 2016 at 13:36My IDE has a feature that uses less contrasting text for code that is 'inactive' (not included) from this I found that some code is not being included that i had expected to be. For instance stm32f0xx_ll_tim.c   &...

fatfs create file in directory

Posted on December 14, 2016 at 14:07Hi,I am using fatfs sdcard stack, how can i create file in a directory? can i use f_open function for this? In f_open function i just specify the name of the file like this:f_open(&MyFile, 'STM32.TXT', FA_CREATE_A...

er3481 by Senior
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F401 problem RTC and debug SWD

Posted on December 11, 2016 at 13:34Hi!Immediately after reading the time from the RTC using HAL_RTC_GET_TIME RTC clock stops. Changes only position Subsecounds. The second problem is that when you first start debugging is successful but the stay an...

BlueNRG-1 Latency

Posted on December 14, 2016 at 10:53Hi,Please help me with the following theoretical situation: I have a BlueNRG-1 running HID profile, mostly sleeping. From time to time, an external interrupt occur (GPIO line) and the time interval in which the MC...

Labels