STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! DMA_InitTypeDef explanation

Posted on October 13, 2017 at 18:02Can someone explain me how to use the 'PeriphInc' in the DMA_InitTypeDef.I understood that it can read several address (is that right ?), but where I write the start and end adress ?

Timer Interrupt type documentation

Posted on October 13, 2017 at 18:00Greetings , I'm currently looking to implement a timer in input capture mode and trying to understand the workings of the timer in this mode , does anyone know where I can find an explanation for theTimer Break int...

Efficient way to fade a LED

Posted on October 12, 2017 at 09:36 Hi there, I'm trying to Fade (In and Out) a LED with TIM5. This is my configuration (Just a recap of the configuration): 1) Configure TIM5 in order to generate a signal with 100 Hz as period with no pulse. ...

Fede Rico by Associate III
  • 24 replies
  • 1 kudos

get address of every register(?)

Posted on October 10, 2017 at 09:46hi.i want to get address of every register on stm32 , and set value to register but i dont  know what is address of register so how can i get the address of register?for example if i want to get address of  RCC_CFG...

STM32L476 discovery usb and example applications

Posted on July 07, 2016 at 16:38I just got on my talbe STM32L476 discovery board, but I can not find anywhere any link to download sample applications or some sample code. It looks like there is no such link on ST website. I also downloaded ST CubeM...

krestan by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

NVIC_EnableIRQ() and kin shall handle exceptions

Posted on April 04, 2017 at 17:56According to PM0214, CMSIS functions NVIC_EnableIRQ(), NVIC_DisableIRQ(), NVIC_SetPendingIRQ(), NVIC_CleartPendingIRQ(),  NVIC_GetPendingIRQ() should support both interrupts and exceptions (of course those where this...

0690X00000606LVQAY.png

Resolved! Stm32l4 1.9.0 - FatFs naming problem

Posted on October 11, 2017 at 12:26Hi, I am using package Stm32l4 1.9.0 package on Linux with Stm32CubeMX to generate workbench project. It seems there is naming problem, since folder in downloaded repository is named 'STM32Cube_FW_L4_V1.9.0/Middlew...

How to reset slave timer in gated mode?

Posted on September 20, 2016 at 05:05How to make automatic reset of slave timer in gated mode in STM32 mcu?Summary:I've done synchronization between 2 timers: Timer#1 is configured as a slave in gated mode, Timer#2 is configured as a master, it togg...

Hard Fault interupt when erasing FLASH (intermittent)

Posted on October 12, 2017 at 16:52I frequently get a Hardfault interrupt generating when erasing (and in some cases programming) the flash using HAL_FLASHEx_Erase and HAL_FLASH_Program(FLASH_TYPEPROGRAM_DOUBLEWORD, ..)Part is STM32L433CCIt may have...

pbayton9 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels