STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

What peripherals can we control with SWD?

Posted on March 29, 2018 at 16:02Hello,for debugging our systems in production where the firmware is not yet flashed on the chip, we want to control attached peripheral devices only with SWD. So far we can switch GPIOs successfully with SWD. This gi...

Resolved! [RESOLVED] STM32F107VC CAN Slave

Posted on January 22, 2018 at 15:04Dear,I work on CAN bus with STM32F107 MCU.I arrived to configured CAN 1 with the help of 'CAN Networking' example to send and receive CAN frame but when I try to use the CAN 2 (Slave CAN)? I only can send CAN frame...

port yielding is not working in free rtos

Posted on March 29, 2018 at 16:02hi, i had 3created three tasks, one for sd card writing another for interrrupt and another for displaying purpose. interrupt task is not running when sd card task is created . ///task creationxTaskCreate(vvDisplayTas...

SD CARD - UNABLE TO INTERFACE

Posted on March 28, 2018 at 17:00Hello, We are using ST32F405ZG and ST-Nucleo with a custom board design with SD card interface provision in it.   We are getting an error message as shown in the snap shot attached. Please provide some help in this i...

0690X0000060AIJQA2.png

UART Communication for STM32L4 in KEIL

Posted on March 28, 2018 at 14:14Hi,I am newbie to this STM32L4 Controller. I am working on GPS device to get the location of the location and i am using the CubeMax and Keil software for programming. As i have mention that i am newbie, I dont know ...

K_P_D by Associate II
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32L7xx-Nucleo Firmware not working

Posted on March 29, 2018 at 10:52Hello,I'm new to STMicroelectronics systems.For my internship, I have to work with the SensiBLE sensors from SensiEdge. The board has the same sensors as STMicroelectonics and work with the project demo: FP-SNS-ALLME...

Labels