STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Can't get multiple ADC via DMA working

Posted on August 12, 2015 at 17:50 Hi, I've been jumping between the regular libraries and Hal and the Cube and I've now settled on the Cube and HAL libs. I'm trying to get multiple ADC channel conversions to work via DMA to an arr...

STM32F7 and SDRAM initialization problem

Posted on February 19, 2018 at 17:03Hi,I am university student from Finland and I am doing school project with STM32F769IIT6 MCU and Alliance AS4C1M16S-C&I SDRAM. End goal is to use SDRAM as framebuffer for MIPI-DSI interface. We have custom PCB and...

stm32cubemx

Posted on February 22, 2018 at 19:56 Hello, I am new STM32cubeMx. After I installed the software in windows 10 with the latest version. I found software is very slow. For example, when I try to type user label in pin configuration, it took a long...

yang hong by Associate II
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Adding UART, SPI port to EEPROM Emulation example

Posted on October 27, 2017 at 17:48Hi, I have two projects. One with all the features I want to have: UART, SPI and other protocols to initialize the LCD; it was built with STM32 CUBE MX. The other project is the EEPROM Emulation modified to read so...

stm32f4 discovery lis3dsh communication

Posted on November 09, 2014 at 23:41Hi! I have stm32f4 discovery board MB997C. I`m trying to communicate with LIS3DSH accelerometer. I have a problem - MISO line (port PA6) is always high. I`m just trying to get the value of WHO_AM_I register and a...

wersalec by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F7 HAL Drivers for internal SRAM Access

Posted on February 23, 2018 at 17:39Hello Everyone,    I am using 32F746GDISCOVERY. My code is stored in flash memory (0x08000000) on AXIM Bus with I and D cache enabled. I am using SW4STM32 Eclipse based IDE, i used STM32Cube for configuration this...

How to get initial MSP and PC values?

Posted on February 23, 2018 at 14:29Hi.I'm trying to get the MSP and PC values in the example of STM32F4 firmware.How can I do to get the Main stack pointer and Program counter value?I came across the below snippet code from http://infocenter.arm.co...

HAL_ETH_TransmitFrame sometimes return HAL_BUSY

Posted on February 22, 2018 at 10:16Hi community,i got a problem by sending udp packets via HAL_ETH_TransmitFrame() on my STM32F107.  Sometimes (every x packets) the function gives HAL_BUSY back. I dont know why and i have no idea how to fix this.It...

MathiasZ by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

FFT in STM32F7 MCU

Posted on February 21, 2018 at 13:26Hello.,I need to write test code for Audio codec which is interfaced through SAI interface . For this I am generating 1KHz sine wave using DAC and given to codec input and capturing the same through SAI interface ...

Labels