STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Problem with the Watchdog rest

Posted on June 04, 2018 at 07:16Hi All,I am working on the project Bootloader and i am using the independent watchdog IWDG in my project with stm32F413VH controller.The library i am using is the HAL library. Now i am facing some problem after jumpin...

Resolved! __main in startup assembly

Posted on June 04, 2018 at 10:30Hi.I'm using keil for programming a stm32 board. In the start up file .s there is a call to __main after the call to SystemInit. Where is the definition of __main? What's the difference between main and __main?

Resolved! CubeMX can't update and generate source code

Posted on May 30, 2018 at 09:50CubeMX pop up the message 'updater is already in use and checking server. Then please retry launching the Updater after few seconds'. It has been always checking and nothing updated. Because of that issue, there is no ...

Rock Deng by Associate III
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

CAN MAIL BOX CONFIG PROBLEM

Posted on June 04, 2018 at 08:23hi ,I am using STM32F417IG we need to configure 15 mail boxes for CAN receive operation.For a initial development and testing we have configured 4 mail boxes.But we are receiving 3 only we have splited 2 each in each ...

Labels