STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

STM32F103 I2C Busy flag

Posted on May 22, 2018 at 18:44Hi to all.I'm trying to use I2C peripheral of STM32F103C8T6. I'm using a BluePill board. First of all, I know that this problem was published in other forums and so, but after trying other solutions, I didn't find the ...

SDMMC Data Timeout Error

Posted on April 30, 2018 at 18:19HiI'm trying to write some test data to SD card by DMA with Nucleo-F767Zi.Every 100ms I write 20 blocks to SD card by calling the HAL_SD_WriteBlocks_DMA() method.I have a counter to record how many times the HAL_SD_W...

New forum lacking return links

When I make a post, I have to click at least three links to get back here. Hitting the back button only brings me to some sort of "ping timeout" page. Please either increase the timeout, or provide links back to the top. Links back to anywhere fro...

STM32L4A6VGT power consumption?

Hi,I am measuring a STM32L4A6VGT board power consumption. From the datasheet, in standby mode should be 120nA while I got the value @ 19 mA (last Friday). The FW does nothing, in main after MX_XXX init, call HAL_PWR_EnterSTANDBYMode(). Now I am gett...

STM32 FatFS SDIO DMA bug

Posted on June 14, 2018 at 23:28How to reproduce:1) Use STM32Cube FW_F4 V1.21.0 (not tested on other versions)2) Set up SDIO 1-bit mode with default parameters.3)4) Set up FatFS with SDIO driver with default parameters.5) Set 'Use dma template'=enab...

STM32F427 and SDRAM

Hi guys,I'm using an stm32f427 interfaced with an external SDRAM by mean of FMC controller.The controller is configured with SDRAM clock period = 2 x HCLK periods and to support burst read (RBURST bit = 1).It's not clear to me how to set the RPIPE pa...

Bucky by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels