STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! Please help a confused soul

Hello everybody!I've been watching/reading this forum for a while now, trying to enlighten myself, but without success. So, this is my first question... While not being new to electronics, microcontrollers and programming, I am new to ARM. I've spent...

luch by Associate III
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to set GPIO as analog

I wish to know how Can I set a pin as analog input for ADC.Bits 31:0MODE[15:0][1:0]: Port x configuration I/O pin y (y = 15 to 0) These bits are written by software to configure the I/O mode. 00: Input mode 01: General purpose output mode 10: Altern...

OGarc by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! EXTI15_10_IRQn, how to seperate interrupts

Posted on September 13, 2017 at 10:07Beginner working with STM32L452:I have enabled interrupts for some GPIO pins through CubeMx.CubeMX generates this function, and it gets called as expected on GPIO interrupt:void EXTI15_10_IRQHandler(void)How do I...

Krix N by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels