STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Stm32L486 ADC3_CCR

Hi,As for the STM32L486, it have 3 ADCs. Is There only 1 ADC common registers ADCx_CCR (x=1,2,3) for all or individual for each ADCx?In IAR IDR Arm8.32.2, the SFR setup information states that it is only one ADC_ CCR for both 3 (atached picture). Thu...

VTran by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How can I implement reset button functionality without actually pressing the Reset button on the board and using some special pins on the STM32F446RE Nucleo board to do so?

I need to implement the reset button functionality without pressing the reset button by using, maybe, a GPIO pin on the STM board by giving HIGH or LOW on a specific pin using a GPIO of the Raspberry Pi. How can I do that?

SSoni by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Running QSPI Samples on STM32F7 EVAL board

I'm trying to run the QSPI samples from the STMCube_FW_F7_V1.15.0 package on my STM32F7779I-EVAL board. They run with no error but there's point where the data read back is compared to the data written and they never match. I tried both the interrupt...

LRodr by Associate
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

6LowPAN on STM32 MCU's

Hi Guys,looking for advice on in relation to building a smart home automation system using STM32F407VET6 and 2.4Ghz transceiver modules (NRF24L01+).Are there existing libraries which will allow me to operate a 6LowPAN network using this hardware? I h...

JElph by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Flags for VBAT low-power mode?

I'm using a Nucleo F429ZI, and want to use the VBAT mode when the controller loses VDD. Are there any flags that are specifically set or reset when the controller enters or leaves VBAT mode? I read in a reference manual that a power-down reset is wha...

JChan.0 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

First approach to nucleo and TrueSTUDIO

Hello,I'm a beginner in the STM32 world so I bough the evaluation board presented in the step-by-step tutorial (from ST) the Nucleo Board with STM32L476RG, I followed the 5 steps and I was pretty sure to be able to download the example program and ...

LFavr by Associate
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels