STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to set VTOR contents from a linker command file

I have the same code that I want to run in several different configurations. I have banked memory. The code will be run from both banks. In order to run the code from bank 2, the VTOR register needs to be set to the IVT address in the second bank. Si...

LThal by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

ADC calibration

Hi,How to calibrate the adc... I am using Nucleo H743 and my H753 boards. Vref is 3.32V in nucleo, and 3.31V in my board.. when i convert the adc value by simply multiplying with Vre/65536, the result is almost greater than 11.mV (for Vin> 1.0000V) ...

QuadSPI Single SPI mode IO2 state

In Single SPI mode, the unused qspi pins are held as follows: IO2 is in output mode and forced to ‘0’ (to deactivate the “write protect�? function) IO3 is in output mode and forced to ‘1’ (to deactivate the “hold�? function)Problem is, all the flash ...

I2C slave transmit in interrupt mode

Hi all,I do have a problem with I2C slave transmit mode. Everytime the master (in my case an FTDI FT4222) starts a read access I get the error ACKNOLEDGE FAILURE.If I just transmit from a PC to the STM32 everything works fine and I receive the correc...

0690X000006D9aoQAC.png 0690X000006D9bNQAS.png
SZank by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to read gpio using dma in Input Capture mode

Hi,I want to  configure the DMA so that it transfers data from the GPIO lines (8 bit data lines) to the RAM buffer upon receiving a trigger signal on the timer capture input channel TIM1_CHI (PE9) . I am using stm32f446ze.We nees to acquire data regi...

Amal Babu by Associate III
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Early waking Up from STOP mode

Dear,I use SM32L152, I go to STOP mode regularly and as the possible source of waking up is either RTC or External interrupt. It works Fine until I change the System clocks from MSI 4 MHz to for example HSI on 16 MHz. If I change it, then MY MCU is w...

JAN R by Associate III
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos