STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

stm32f302 ADC capture influences input signal

I'm testing stm32f302 ADC capture with DMA transfer, but get some strange issues.I set the ADC1 to capture single channel AIN2(PA1) in continuous and DMA mode at 72MHz and 1.5 sample cycles. Set the DAC1 output a fixed voltage of 2048 with VDDA = 3.3...

0690X00000DYVf0QAH.jpg 0690X00000DYVfKQAX.jpg 0690X00000DYVfUQAX.jpg
YDong.11 by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32L4+ power scheme design while working at 1.8v

Hello, I will use STM32L4R9AI in a battery powered design with PSRAM that powered at 1.8v and flash memory that can work at wider voltage range (in addition to DSI display, RTC, ADC, DAC, USB, I2C) so my power scheme is as following:MCU:VDD : 1.8vVDD...

Cube External Memory question

Hi everyone,I have recently starting becoming familiar with the M-Cortex structure and instruction set ( I was raised on Atmel MCUs in school and this is my first time working with M-Cortex and .thumb instructions) I am trying to learn as much as I c...

belair55 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

I2S DMA Complete transfer IRQ on circular mode

Hi, I'm using an audiocodec with a STM32F4011 through I2S interface. I configure I2S to transmit/receive in DMA mode and circular buffer. I need to get an ISR on HalfComplete and Complete transfer.HAL_I2SEx_TxRxHalfCpltCallback is fired on half compl...

leonardo by Associate III
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

extra byte in front of USART buffer received with DMA

I have inherited code that received 1400 bytes over a 2mbps serial link. I've increased that to 1892 bytes and on occasion (not always, but frequently enough to be annoying) I receive my buffer "shifted" by one byte and a garbage byte for byte 0 in t...

RPhil by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels