STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Reading AT command response

Hi, I would like to read AT Command responses back from my ESP2866, as I want to check whether the response is "OK" or "Error". I made a function as below but it doesn't work properly.The plan is to send AT commands on USART3 and right after that, re...

IDavo.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

I2C2 stuck in timeout on STM32L4S9

HW situation is:I2C2_SCL on PB10 (pin L4)I2C2_SDA on PB11 (pin M4)Both have a pull-up resistor of 18K.The sensor attached to these lines is removed, so nothing is connected.This is not a dev-board but our own design.I have generated code through STMc...

0690X00000DAZUhQAP.png 0690X00000DAZUwQAP.png 0690X00000DAZUXQA5.png
RZ by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PWM mode problems with TIM14 (STM32f030)

Hi ST,I'm trying to enable PWM mode of Timer14 (STM32F030C8T6). But the output is always LOW. I do all the steps described in the ST Periferal Library. Also I successfully run the similar code on STM32F103xxxx. Could you check this simple code? Is th...

VK.3 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32H745 SAI DMA receiving error

We are using the STM32H745 dual core MCU in the we are trying read and write the data using DMA. When we are trying to receive the data that controller going to the DMA error call back function ,for this what may be the issue . And also in interrupt ...

srikanth by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

SDADC1 Configuration

Hi!I am using STM32F373RCT6 on custom board. I am working from scratch on SDADC.I have configured SDADC1 Channel 6 to read the voltage in polling method but it is not working. I am sending .c files for your reference to check configuration. After ca...

GAGGA.1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

HAL_SD_GetCardState Unreliable Delay

Hello All,I am attempting to utilize the SDMMC port on the STM32F7 to transfer large images from external SDRAM to an attached SD card. I am currently doing this successfully at 5 FPS. I want to speed it up to 10 FPS, but I am having unreliable delay...

ZThat by Senior
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos