STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

The question about Sleep mode

​I want to let STM32L552CC into sleep mode.I add HAL_PWR_EnterSLEEPMode(PWR_MAINREGULATOR_ON, PWR_SLEEPENTRY_WFI);Build is OK,but when Debug ,the error appeared, Why?

0693W000008vsgHQAQ.png
XZou.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Have the Board

Hello, I will take place at the training at the 25th and own already the board.Thanks for providing this workshop!Best regards

CSomm.2 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Confusing behavior of __asm__ __volatile__("nop")

Hello dear ST-Community,I'm currently working on a 8-Bit interface for a TFT-Display. I'm using a STM32F405RGT6 for the Project.While debugging a timing issue i ran into, I found an interesting behavior when using __asm__ __volatile__("nop") for ns-s...

JHöfl.1 by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hi, I have the board and not received any confirmation

Hi, I have the board and not received any confirmation (teams invitation) or confirmation, just the initial email. I have emailed tilen.majerle@st.com from the company email account but have gotten no response. I tried to book again however your sys...

Ahmed by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How accurate is ST VREFINT Calibration?

I am using STM32F030F4P6. VREFINT is supposed to be calibrated at 3.3v +/- 10mV and 30 degrees C. In my application the VREFINT calibration value is 1543 meaning the reference voltage is 1.243V (3.3/4096*1543) this is on the high end of the spectru...

mp035 by Associate II
  • 12 replies
  • 2 kudos
Labels