STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

NUCLEO-G474RE pwm issue

i am using NUCLEO-G474RE board, TIM1 to output PWM wave, it works fine ,i can see the pwm wave through scope, but when i use HAL_TIM_PWM_Stop(&htim1, TIM_CHANNEL_3);HAL_TIMEx_PWMN_Stop(&htim1, TIM_CHANNEL_3);to stop PWM , there is a attenuated wavefo...

0690X00000Arj4sQAB.jpg 0690X00000Arj4nQAB.jpg
CJi by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

I am using STM32G483CE MCU. I can't find out what will be the default value of DBANK bit in Flash Option Register. In Reference Manual it's default value is given as 0xFXXX XXXX. So which value we have to consider 0 or 1?

Also Which is better option to use Single Bank mode or Dual Bank Mode?I want to upgrade my application via bootloader and at the time of upgrade it is not necessary to continue currently running operation.And In DBANK bit ,description is written as ,...

djtilava by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can not find STM32G483 MCU in stvp utility?

I have made combine hexfile of BOOTLOADER+Application and i want to load that hexfile using STVP utility. But can not find STM32G483 MCU in device selection of STVP tool.As before i were using STM32F030CC mcu which is available but can not find STM32...

djtilava by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32G4 wakeup

Hi,I try to wakeup STM32G471 with RXD, but always failed. and there is so little materials. Would you please help share the complete demo source code​?Thanksbr**** Bing

BWang.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

G474 DMA + DAC bug?

I'm trying to set up DMA to DAC waveform generation on the G474 using CubeMX for setup. I have the device configured as follows:TIM6 at 10KHz, Trigger Out on updateDAC1 OUT1, Trigger 6 Trigger Out eventDMA configured for DAC1_CH1, DMA1 Channel 5 circ...

SOCal by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to boot the STM3241G-EVAL?

As shown in below my kit screen is completely white, is not able to see any menu?I have searched to how to boot the kit from STM website, I found a video and an document I want to do the same process, during doing the same procedure I am getting the...

0693W000001rmk2QAA.jpg 0693W000001rmkvQAA.jpg
HNory.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Dealing with CAN bus initialisation error (INAK)

Hi all:I have a bare-metal firmware running on an STM32F407VGT6, and I am implementing a CAN bus interface. It is a very simple "slave" device that responds to short commands.Most basic CAN bus operations are working, but I still haven't finished the...

Diez.R. by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32L011 RAM usage

Hello,I am using STM32L011 MCU and STM32CubeIDE environment. After generating project with CubeMX and even deleting initializations in main function, 'Build analyzer' section shows that 76 % of RAM memory (of total 2KB) is used. What might consume so...

Indois by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels