STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32H747: UART7 with DMA.

Hello!I have strange issue with DMA mode for UART7. I have callback for data transfer complete, but if i sending new data - i have broken data. If i added timeout - all data sending Ok.does anyone have any thoughts?

VLesc.2 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Erase Flash in STM32H730ZB by flash word.

Hi,I want to implement custom bootloader in STM32H730ZB, It has 128KB of Flash and only one sector. If I want to load image using bootloader then, I need to erase particular portion of flash. Is there any support to erase flash by flash word? If I er...

BPanc.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How do you start DMA with interrupts? huart4.Instance->CR3 |= USART_CR3_DMAT; HAL_DMA_Start_IT(&hdma_uart4_tx,(uint32_t)msg, (uint32_t)&huart4.Instance->TDR,len); Works the first time, but if you change msg and len it repeats first case.

I need the callback, to clear the cb4.DMA_Active flag and update a pointer when it finishes. I cannot step through it because it starts sending data over and over as I step through it and does not call the callback. First time msg points to "12345678...

We are using STM32L476 in our application in which we have seen accidental change in RDP level when battery voltage drops below 0%. Is there any corner case we should take care?

In code, we do not have call for changing RDP but we have a logic to reset IWDG_STOP bit after wakeup from sleep mode. We are facing this option byte corruption problem when battery drops below 0%. (We do not have HW support for cutting off power for...

kpate.11 by Associate II
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos