STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Long Press on flexButton

Hi all,I'm trying to manage a long pression on a Flex button.I want realize this simple algorithm:short pression = action_1()long pression(IE 2secons) = action_2()I enabled clickListener over this Flex button, I configured the trigger event on "Touch...

MPast.1 by Senior II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

I'm having trouble with the STM32F030xC I2C bootloader. I can send a command OK, but get errors from my I2C system (Windows based using FTDI) when I try and read the response. My question relates to an ambiguity in AN4221.

AN4221 says it will enter I2C boot mode on detecting its address and will then start waiting for commands. What is not clear is whether this address is sent as part of the first command, or by some separate undescribed operation. I've tried various a...

Nrose.2 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

designing at runtime

I want that the user can design the screen at runtime. So I'm trying to add box, text, image to the screen by the user button. I tested font caching for the text and didn't know how to add the text and where it should be. Even the text is cached, ho...

Ezgi by Senior
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32 ADC readings are saturating, any thoughts?

So we have just gone into production on a new design, a very small part of the circuit monitors the devices battery voltage fed into one of the ADC channels. I am finding that 1 in every 50 boards has developed a failure with the ADC where it just re...

Rclar.13 by Associate II
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32H750 read USART Rx data via DMA

Dear ST Community,I would like to set up the USART1 and DMA2 in a way, so that the DMA automatically stores the data received by the USART to a buffer variable.To achieve that I used STM32CubeMX to generate the configuration code utilizing the Low Le...

CBrom.1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32L0xx Comparator2

Hi everyone,I am using comparator 2 to capture a signal of duration 3-5usec. But observed that, I am able to trigger the comparator only when the duration of the signal is >5usec. I was wondering if there is any delay introduced by Vrefint in STM32L0...

CDesh by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos