STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Is this just a notice or is it an error?

When I try to run a project in Release I get this message:No source available for "Reset_Handler() at 0x80007c4"What does this mean ?I do not see it in debug, and BTW I did set the mode to Release...

imarz.1 by Associate III
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

F429 I2C bug

Hi, i'm using stm32f429 to develop i2c communication, the mcu cannot generate START signal after running a few minutes but the SDA and SCL all high, I add the CR1 register to watch and find the CR1 cannot be modified after calling the bellowing: ​br...

STOP mode and DWT

Hello everyone,stm32l series MCU going in STOP mode and dwt has been enabled before, RTC wake it up with 20 seconds. Callback is called with 20 seconds and always dw_val increments with 2 sec. What is going on the backgorund. Normally as much as I go...

Zek_De by Senior
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to detect that console have just connected to HAL UART?

I need my code called when something connects to the HAL UART.I have a simple mini-debug that just prints something to the UART and I see it on a console connected to the STM debug COM port. I noticed that the HAL_UART_Transmit() always returns HAL_O...

HTD by Senior III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

ADC time spends

Hi All.I am building a function using ADC with DMA.what i did in the while loop is just toggling a GPIO Pin.but it seems that the while loop will be interrupted when ADC is triggered.does it means that when ADC is triggered, while loop will be stoppe...

0693W00000Nqga7QAB.png
XZhen.2 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! USART line low

Hello, I'm working with an STM32G05, on a very simple custom board. I expose both USARTs to external headers.USART1 seems to be operating fine - in that I can send/receive data.However, USART2 is not.When I inspected the TX line I discovered it was l...

Labels