STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ho to add own piece of code in to the make file?

It's possible to add my own piece of code to the make file? I'm asking because I've already tried to add it, but after clicking the "Build" button, my code disappears!PS - I want to add "Generate packed filesystem for serving Web UI".

DK.7 by Senior
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

STM32F4 SPI high level 5V

Sorry, I have another question to ask everyone. I'm currently using the Nucleo F429ZI with SPI interface to receive 12-bit encoded data from another ADC. The Vdrive of that ADC can provide 3.3V or 5V for driving. However, the high level of the STM32F...

Scarlet_0-1713766357977.png
Scarlet by Associate
  • 16 replies
  • 9 kudos

MCU STM32G030K8T6 hangs

Hi all, We have a product containing the STM32G030K8T6 MCU. The code is working like expected and the product is meeting all specifications. The product is battery powered and can be charged via USB. So far so good. If the product is assembled it wil...

Edit.png
PLER by Visitor
  • 10 replies
  • 5 kudos

Custom usb

Hi Team, I'm using STM32H743 series controller.I want to implement USB Base class on STM32H743. Unfortunately CubeMX will not support it.Any example code which works on Base class- 00h, Sub class -00h and protocol -00h

RJ1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

SPI_multiple_bytes_transfer

I am sending multiple bytes in spi protocol. The sender is sending properly through AARDWARK(Total Phase Control)Software. But only the odd number of bytes are received and the receiving is not proper using these HAL_Functions. What is the issue?chec...

Resolved! STM32G050C8T6 ADC_IN11: inconsistency in the datasheet?

Hello,According to the datasheet PB7 can be used as  ADC_IN11.Is this an error in datasheet? ADC_IN11 is already used by PB10 and cubeMX doesn't seem to allow me to use PB7 or to remap this pin. How can I use ADC_IN11 on pin PB7 as mentioned in datas...

AHame_0-1712593418190.png
AHame by Associate II
  • 12 replies
  • 10 kudos