STM32CubeMX (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeMX 6.12.0 released

We are pleased to announce you that the official release of STM32CubeMX V6.12.0 is available. What is new in STM32CubeMX V6.12.0?New MCUs/MPUs series : STM32WB0 ,STM32MP25XX and STM32C071XXAdd support new CPNs STM32G4: Add support STM32G4 'Z’ and STM...

Enable FreeRTOS Queue Sets in CubeMX

I am developing firmware for the STM32F413 that uses FreeRTOS, and I need to create a queue set. Thus far, I have been unable to find a way to enable queue sets in CubeMX. Obviously I can manually go into FreeRTOS.h and change the configuration const...

USB MSC and FatFS on the same mass storage device

Hi,for my current project, I like to use the FatFS library to read/write data to an SD card, connected to a STM32F429 through SDIO interface. This generally works and I can create/read/write files on the SD card.In addition, I like to use USB mass st...

JAlth by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

HAL_Delay issue

This has been posted in the "Community" space but actually belongs here. -- pahttps://community.st.com/s/feed/0D50X00009nLfs2SAC

Pavel A. by Evangelist III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32CubeMX code generation error

Posted on November 09, 2015 at 11:52When generating MX_Device.h with CubeMX for a STM32F407 device, the following pin names are illegal, because there is minus sign in the name:/* Pin PA13 */&sharpdefine MX_SYS_JTMS-SWDIO_Pin                   PA13/...

Why CubeMX generated code wipes out USER CODE areas ?

I use the latest STM32F4CubeMX and latest TrueStudio and updated firmware library. I have chosen in the Project Settings "code generator" option "Keep User Code when re-generating" but it does not. User code is strictly within the USER CODE labeled ...

Problem with VCP USB FS and CubeMX STM32H7eval

Hello, everybody.I'm trying to implement USB FS on STM32H734 eval board. I'm using CubeMX to generate code, the version is up to date and i'm using the latest firmware libraries (which is 1.3.0). I generated a standard project and configured a VCP on...

Simon1 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bug in STM32H7 1.3.0 ADC multimode.DualModeData

I am using a STM32H7 ADC in multimode. When I generate the source code with STM32CUBEMX 4.26.1 and STM32CubeH7 Firmware Package V1.3.0 / 04-July-2018, i noticed that inside MX_ADC1_Init() in main.c, the following line of code is written:multimode.Dua...

MaxR by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos