STM32CubeMX (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeMX 6.12.0 released

We are pleased to announce you that the official release of STM32CubeMX V6.12.0 is available. What is new in STM32CubeMX V6.12.0?New MCUs/MPUs series : STM32WB0 ,STM32MP25XX and STM32C071XXAdd support new CPNs STM32G4: Add support STM32G4 'Z’ and STM...

Resolved! Can't get STM32F10x and CubeMX HAL I2C driver to work

Hello,i try to get a most simple I2C driver to work. So, i setup I2C1 with CubeMX and select code generation.In the resulting main.c, all i have to do is to add something like that: /* USER CODE BEGIN WHILE */ while (1) { uint8_t value = 0;   ...

SF49ers by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32CubeMX config does not seem to work for systick

Hello all,I'm encountering an issue with a custom board I've made with a STM32L011D3 MCU on it.I am trying to run a very simple blink program to check the global functionalities. It looks like the code generated with STM32CubeMX does not work for the...

Loïc by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problems with CubeMX v5.0.0

Hi,I was working with CubeMX v4.27.I've installed CubeMX v5.0.0, and loaded an existing project.When trying to generate code I encounter problems during download some item CubeMX requires.Please find attached screen shots.Thanks,Aviv

AFink by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

stm32 + cubemx + mbedtls error

I created a plain project using cubemx (v4.27.0) with lwip, mbedtls and freefrtos,. I just tried to compile a fresh, clean project (with no additional code) with no success:linking... Project\Project.axf: Error: L6218E: Undefined symbol time (referre...

John Doe1 by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Stm32 + bare-metal + lwip + interrupt

Has anyone managed to use the lwIP Stack without an RTOS but still using it in an interrupt manner?As it is not allowed to choose interrupt mode while not configuring freeRTOS in CubeMX I assume that it is not possible using it that way.Thanks a lot ...

SoFa by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos