STM32CubeMX (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeMX 6.12.0 released

We are pleased to announce you that the official release of STM32CubeMX V6.12.0 is available. What is new in STM32CubeMX V6.12.0?New MCUs/MPUs series : STM32WB0 ,STM32MP25XX and STM32C071XXAdd support new CPNs STM32G4: Add support STM32G4 'Z’ and STM...

Hi, I want to use a DMA to simply output array values to a whole GPIO port. I don't think I set it up correctly, as it doesn't work. I generated most of the code with CubeMX and used HAL. Should my code work ? How can I make it work ? Thanks !

Here's the context:I'm working on a STM32H743, I managed to output the array values manually to GPIOD (ie my MCU is not fried... You never know)I paid close attention to using the correct region D2 as stated here : //In my main.c:   #define BUFFER_SI...

0693W000000Tl1yQAC.png
JMarc.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32CubeMX F3 USB bug

When I have enabled USB Device for stm32f3discovery, the usbd_conf.c had this lines (59..63):#if (USE_HAL_PCD_REGISTER_CALLBACKS == 1U) static void PCDEx_SetConnectionState(PCD_HandleTypeDef *hpcd, uint8_t state); else void HAL_PCDEx_SetConnectionSta...

Resolved! STM32F4DISC ADC in continous mode

Hi i have configured adc in continuos mode as you can se in MX_ADC1_Init(); but it only reads on first time when goes in the while(1) and never reads new value.void MX_ADC1_Init(void) { ADC_ChannelConfTypeDef sConfig = {0};   /** Configure the gl...

Mku1 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos