STM32CubeMX (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeMX 6.12.1 released

Hello community, We are pleased to announce you that the minor release STM32CubeMX V6.12.1 is now available for download on st.com. Main issues fixed in this minor release: ADC init code error. When ADC is configured in multimode, an issue with the ...

STM32CubeMX 6.12.0 released

We are pleased to announce you that the official release of STM32CubeMX V6.12.0 is available. What is new in STM32CubeMX V6.12.0?New MCUs/MPUs series : STM32WB0 ,STM32MP25XX and STM32C071XXAdd support new CPNs STM32G4: Add support STM32G4 'Z’ and STM...

TLK106 on F746Z settings (LWIP, DHCP, RMII) :

Hello, and thank you for the time spent reading my message !There are others topics on the internet about ethernet and cubemx (not with my Phy) but I am blocked for 2 weeks, and I don't find a solution.My problem : cubemx generate code with ethernet,...

Yfour.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

NUCLEO-L4A6ZG Development Board support in CubeMX

When will be support available for following board in CubeMXNUCLEO-L4A6ZG Development Board, STM32 Nucleo-144, STM32L4A6ZG MCUHowever ST is selling this board but development support for this board is not available ? IS their any plan for release ?

Resolved! Next release of CubeMX and CubeIDE

Dear ST,When is the next release of CubeMX and CubeIDE coming?Based on a few sentences in this forum, you promised to release in the 27th or 28th week ...Thank You!

PTiha by Senior
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why CubeMX not allow ADC DMAContinuousRequests

I define two channels scan mode ADC and need it leave run alltime over DMA.CubeMX have this settings only disabled.I overwrite init and it works, then i dont understand why CubeMX block this ?ADC i need dma hw based and RTOS calculate over memory bu...

MM..1 by Chief II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos