STM32CubeMX (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeMX 6.12.0 released

We are pleased to announce you that the official release of STM32CubeMX V6.12.0 is available. What is new in STM32CubeMX V6.12.0?New MCUs/MPUs series : STM32WB0 ,STM32MP25XX and STM32C071XXAdd support new CPNs STM32G4: Add support STM32G4 'Z’ and STM...

Resolved! HSE bypass not working on Nucleo-F334R8

Here is a noodlescratcher for you all.Take a nucleo-334R8 board. Start a new project with CubeMx. Set it up to be HSE bypass, into the PLL with x9. Just to make it a bit more fun, set the bypassed clocksource to be 7 mhz. Add the MCO and divide it do...

marbel by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I'm using a STM32F746-Discovery kit and the development is being done on a linux PC using Trustudio 9.3.0. Watchdog is going off and I can't connect to reprogram

As mentioned above I can't connect as the watchdog is continuously going off. I used the STM32CubeMx to enable the IWDG and it created the s/w load which enables the IWDG but doesn't refresh it. I know how to fix it in the s/w but my debugger under T...

Resolved! Sending comparator to output

Hi.I am working on microcontroller STM32L072KZ and STM32CubeMX.I am trying to set a value of one pin depending on comparator value. I do not know how to do it in STM32CubeMX.I want to do it using only hardware, not software.Can anyone help me?

TWaks.1 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos