STM32CubeMX (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeMX 6.12.0 released

We are pleased to announce you that the official release of STM32CubeMX V6.12.0 is available. What is new in STM32CubeMX V6.12.0?New MCUs/MPUs series : STM32WB0 ,STM32MP25XX and STM32C071XXAdd support new CPNs STM32G4: Add support STM32G4 'Z’ and STM...

STM32CubeMX adds incorrect value to XTAL

Hello,I have been observing this issue with previous as well as latest STM32CubeMX versions, wherein the generated MDK-ARM (minimum version 5.27) project file (UVPROJX) has incorrect value set to Options for Target -> Target -> Xtal (MHz).In the IOC ...

Does STM32F723VC has a built in USB HS Phy?

USB HS PHY is quite confusing and i am not able to find out if i can use STM32F723VC (LQFP100) staight from the chip as a USB HS Device. Documentation says: "an USB OTG full-speed and a USB OTG high-speed with full-speed capability (with the ULPI onl...

nico by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32 & CubeMX LWIP change IP

Hi, I use LWIP to establish a connection, We want to change the IP address, how can I update IP? tcpip_init( NULL, NULL );   /* IP addresses initialization without DHCP (IPv4) */ IP4_ADDR(&ipaddr, IP_ADDRESS[0], IP_ADDRESS[1], IP_ADDRESS[2], IP_A...

YiKai by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! After Stm32CubeIDE refresh I cannot save my IoC

Today I started my Stm32CubeIDE and I tried to create a new project. It refreshed itself, and after that I couldn't save ioc, and I couldn't switch to another .h or .c files. I had to kick out this application by task manager. I use Debian Linux & Ja...

ZZida.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Interesting http iap in STM32CubeMX

STM32F4x7 in-application programming (IAP) over Ethernet based on LwIP TCP/IP stack (AN3968), it is possible to realize this with stm32cubemx. Maybe there are manuals like this done through STM32CubeMX?

MJere.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

I can't receive from uart3 and up on STM32F730R8

I want to use circular DMA to receive data of unknown length on 4 uarts of STM32F730R8, but I receive data just on first two of them. Transmission works and I use HAL library. Code is generated by MX configuration tool and all uarts are configured id...

AKapl by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos