STM32CubeMX (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeMX 6.12.1 released

Hello community, We are pleased to announce you that the minor release STM32CubeMX V6.12.1 is now available for download on st.com. Main issues fixed in this minor release: ADC init code error. When ADC is configured in multimode, an issue with the ...

STM32CubeMX 6.12.0 released

We are pleased to announce you that the official release of STM32CubeMX V6.12.0 is available. What is new in STM32CubeMX V6.12.0?New MCUs/MPUs series : STM32WB0 ,STM32MP25XX and STM32C071XXAdd support new CPNs STM32G4: Add support STM32G4 'Z’ and STM...

I generated SPI1 on CubeMX. Does CubeMX SPI configuration include GPIO functionalities for the SPI pins, or do we need to programme GPIO manually?

I enabled SPI1 on CubeMX using STM32L433 on pins 11(SPI-CLK), 16(MISO), 17(MOSI). I am interfacing it to a Kionix MEMS sensor on SPI. I detect no signals on the pins. Do I need to separately write configuration for GPIO for the SPI pins?I could not f...

NAnand1 by Associate III
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32CubeMx sometimes not generating MX_USB_DEVICE_Init()

STM32CubeMX v6.1.0, H7 lib v 1.8.0is generating code where main() calls MX_USB_DEVICE_Init();, but MX_USB_DEVICE_Init does not seem to be defined anywhere.int main(void) { ...   /* Initialize all configured peripherals */ MX_GPIO_Init(); ... MX...

0693W000006EtI2QAK.png
RMart.0 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! CubeMX 6.1.0 RTC alarm init bug

Hi,I noticed that if I enable an alarm for the RTC using CubeMX 6.1.0 with date/weekday mask enabled, it results in this line being generated:RTC_AlarmStruct.AlarmMask = RTC_ALARMMASK_DATEWEEKDAYHowever, that flag is undefined. In my case, it should ...

Wrong Folder for Code Generation

When I want to generate code with STM32CubeMX 5.3.0 for STM32CudeIDE, a new folder is created instead of using the folder containing the .ioc file when the .ioc file isn't named like the folder containg it. Only the .mxproject is created at the right...