STM32CubeMX (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeMX 6.12.0 released

We are pleased to announce you that the official release of STM32CubeMX V6.12.0 is available. What is new in STM32CubeMX V6.12.0?New MCUs/MPUs series : STM32WB0 ,STM32MP25XX and STM32C071XXAdd support new CPNs STM32G4: Add support STM32G4 'Z’ and STM...

MX_***_Deinit ?

Am I suffering from acute dementia, or what...I recall CubeMX used to generate Deinit counterpart for each generated MX_***_Init.Like MX_GPIO_Init() and MX_GPIO_Deinit().Is my memory playing games with me, or is that deinitialization disappeared?

STM32F411 discovery board DFU with STM32CUBEMX generated basic DFU code not worked properly. It shows the "Device Descriptor Request fail in device manager. What is exact issue can not find? All setting done from STM32CUBEMX with standard parameter.

Set below parameters as#define USBD_VID    1155#define USBD_LANGID_STRING    1033#define USBD_MANUFACTURER_STRING    "STMicroelectronics"#define USBD_PID_FS    57105#define USBD_PRODUCT_STRING_FS    "DFU in FS Mode"#define USBD_CONFIGU...

VGalp.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! CubeMX issue in regard to Preemption Priority on Uarts

Evening,I have been working on a FreeRTOS project for the last six months and all was going well until the last STMCubeIDE & CubeMX update.Rightly or wrongly, I have been using the usarts with the below interrupt config  /* UART8 interrupt Init */  H...

NW27 by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos