cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Download via FTP/direct link

Usserr
Associate

Hello, I'm working on the service tool called stm32pio that allows to use CubeMX-generated code with the PlatformIO project. It has found not so many but some users around the world already. I've established an automated CI pipeline for easy and convenient testing my software before publishing to the audience. The problem is, I can setup CI environment to download all the necessary tools on each run except CubeMX. Previous versions (before 6.3.0, I think) can be obtained using direct links like https://sw-center.st.com/packs/resource/library/stm32cube_mx_v621.zip but more recent ones are not available anymore. Maybe you can provide new direct link format or do you have some FTP server to download from? If security is an issue, CI provider (Azure Pipelines) can store a secret key that will be injected to a download request and will not be visible to anyone publicly. Currently, I am forced to disable CI entirely 'cause it's not possible to run complete tests without the CubeMX. Thank you in advance.

0 REPLIES 0