STM32CubeMX (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeMX 6.12.0 released

We are pleased to announce you that the official release of STM32CubeMX V6.12.0 is available. What is new in STM32CubeMX V6.12.0?New MCUs/MPUs series : STM32WB0 ,STM32MP25XX and STM32C071XXAdd support new CPNs STM32G4: Add support STM32G4 'Z’ and STM...

STM32F746G-DISCO and UART code generation

Hello,I am working with this board using STM32CubeIDE version 1.5.0. I would like to use the USART6 or UART7 peripheral. When I configure the UART 7 or USART6 peripherals from the .ioc file and generate the code I believe that the code generator shou...

SHarr.2 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fatal Error while building the project

Hello All,While building my project, I got 3 errors as shown below. I have no application level errors.Error Messages: In file included from ../STM32GENERIC-master/tools/win/src/upload-reset/upload-reset.c:29:0:c:\st\stm32cubeide_1.4.0\stm32cubeide\p...

0693W000006H2vCQAS.png
SP.19 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bug Report: Folder Omission

Hello dear developers, here is a ridiculous bug I have found.Procedure for reproduction:1) Open STM32CUBEMX =) (preferably 6.1.1)2) Create a project. (preferably name it test)3) Generate source files.AN IMPORTANT STEP4) Copy the whole folder (If in w...

Resolved! How is the Timer Output Chanel linked to a Pin?

I have been following along with https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AFCcfzK9xcand I can see that each change made in CubeMX produces changes in my generated code in main.cHowever, I cannot find any generated code which links the Timer Output Channel 1 ...

GWood.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos