STM32CubeMX (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeMX 6.11.1 released

STM32CubeMX 6.11.1 was released on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. Main issues fixed in this patch: Ticket 176645 : STM32CubeMX V6.11.0 has lost the "JTAG (5 pins)" debug mode for all the STM32H7 series but the STM32H7Rx/7Sx microcontrolle...

STM32CubeMX 6.11.0 released

We are pleased to announce you that the official release of STM32CubeMX V6.11.0 is available. What is new in STM32CubeMX V6.11.0? New MCUs series : STM32U0 (STM32U083xx/73xx/31xx), STM32H7RS (STM32H7R7xx/H7R3xx/H7S3xx/H7S7xx) and STM32H5 (STM32H533/H...

Issues on creating a project using STM32CubeMX tool.

Following the instructions below, I create a new project.https://wiki.st.com/stm32mcu/wiki/STM32StepByStep:Step2_Blink_LEDBut it seems that the led blinking thread fails to get started.I must comment some system initialization to get the default thre...

Jinyu Z by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

cubemx project

I use cubeMX version6.0.0,generate a simple serial port project, I need to click three times 'run' can run to the main function(break point) use jlink in debug mode , The serial port tool has output character,. But direct download and re power-on doe...

Syang.2 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Not able to set the clock frequency to MAX (480 MHz)

Hello,I am trying to set the clock frequency to max of 480 MHz. I tried 120 MHz and there is not problem with that. The block code is very similar for both, so not sure what is going wrong.I feel the oscillator fails and goes into an error state. Bas...

0693W000005BQQWQA4.png
Kaveh by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! C++ with STM32CubeMX and CubeIDE

Hi,I'd like to use C++, and I had a question.Currently my procedure is:(a) Configure the peripherals using CubeMX (since I wish to use MX HAL) and generate code .(b) In CubeIDE I rename the main.c file to main.cpp, and then from the project window I ...

shabaz by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

HAL SPI cannot handle LSB data?

I setup SPI using CubeMX and set First Bit as LSB First as described in the datasheet.I thought setting this will handle LSB data by itself however it is not working as expected.Below code only work with _SPI_HARDWARE_LSB defined which means I have t...

0693W000005BOJEQA4.png
KYou.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! GPIO INPUT/OUTPUT

does any body know how to define a pin in CubeMX, so it would be GPIO_INPUT and GPIO_OUT at the same time?I want to write to a pin and read it's state too

Ala by Senior
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos