STM32CubeMX (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeMX 6.12.0 released

We are pleased to announce you that the official release of STM32CubeMX V6.12.0 is available. What is new in STM32CubeMX V6.12.0?New MCUs/MPUs series : STM32WB0 ,STM32MP25XX and STM32C071XXAdd support new CPNs STM32G4: Add support STM32G4 'Z’ and STM...

Resolved! Should these be these?

I found these prompt in my "main.c" of NonSecure generated by MX for NUCLEO L552ZE-Q: /* USER CODE BEGIN WHILE */ while (1) { /* USER CODE END WHILE */   /* USER CODE BEGIN 3 */ } /* USER CODE END 3 */ }should it be this? /* USER CO...

MQi.1 by Senior II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Where are the smps LDO settings in the configuration tool?

Configuration tool auto generated code SystemClock_Config() calls HAL_PWREx_ConfigSupply(PWR_DIRECT_SMPS_SUPPLY). For my hardware i need to use PWR_SMPS_1V8_SUPPLIES_LDO with no voltage scaling. I cannot find where to change the power supply config...

TFran.4 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32CubeMX latest version Bug?

Hello,I have just updated to the latest: STMECubeMX to version 6.1.1. and STM32CubeF1 Firmware Package V1.8.3 / 20-October-2020. Part Number: Stm32f103RCTx. And I have found the bug - probably ? When you use SDIO and define it as 1bit, the CubeMX...

RnnKrk by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to install ANY packs on STM32CubeIDE

So, I'm trying to get my project started in anticipation of the arrival of my STM32L562-DK board, and having unusual difficulty.I asked another question about code generation, so will not reiterate here. I upgraded to 1.5.1, and now I'm in a very odd...

KHenr.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos