STM32CubeMX (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeMX 6.12.1 released

Hello community, We are pleased to announce you that the minor release STM32CubeMX V6.12.1 is now available for download on st.com. Main issues fixed in this minor release: ADC init code error. When ADC is configured in multimode, an issue with the ...

STM32CubeMX 6.12.0 released

We are pleased to announce you that the official release of STM32CubeMX V6.12.0 is available. What is new in STM32CubeMX V6.12.0?New MCUs/MPUs series : STM32WB0 ,STM32MP25XX and STM32C071XXAdd support new CPNs STM32G4: Add support STM32G4 'Z’ and STM...

Problem with Version 5.0.0

I have a Keras model and topology. It works in version 5.2.0 but shows an error in version 5.0.0 as shown below. May i know how i could resolve it?

ERoy.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32CubeMX deletes Src folder..

Hi,When I am generating Code with CubeMX, it will delete my complete Src folder. I always have to recover it. For that reason it will also not generate any new c files once i add a new peripheral.Tried this on Mac and Windows with latest CubeMx versi...

Resolved! STM32CubeMX 6.1.1 is deleting Src folder

I saw that this issue was reported back in 4.* days, but I'm experiencing this now with 6.1.1. The Core/Src folder is removed even though Core/Inc files are regenerated.Is there a version that is known to work?

Ian Day by Associate III
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

stm32cubeIDE deleting src folder

stm32cubeIDE deleting SRC folder, im posting this after it deleted my 2nd project i always update stm32cubeIDE , cube mx on day 1 itself,it is not deleting while i developing , only completed project getting deleted, i only noticing it when i open pr...

Can not run stm32f7 and H7 MCU's at sampling rate of 1.5 clock cycles. I know I am wrong I have to increase the sampling time depending upon the number of channels I use, but with a single channel the MCU supposed to work with 1.5 clock cycles.

As far as I understand the sample type options available in Cube MX simply waits for the number of clock cycles after the completion current conversion. In STM32h745 the sampling rate is as low as 1.5 clock cycles but I do understand the its the wait...

anklabs by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32H7 Quad-SPI for Ethernet Communication

I'm confused regarding the importance of Quad-SPI for Ethernet communication. I see that pins PH2/PH3 were configured for QSPI without it being activated for either core. I tested leaving these pins in GPIO_Analog mode and still detected UDP broadcas...

DWill.4 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos