cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32cubeMX 6.3.0 missing IRQ handler in BDMA ISR.

Thomas E.
Associate II

On the project we are using LPUART1, more out of pinout convenience than low power, but STM32cubeMX 6.30 and STMCube_FW_H7 V1.9.0 miss placing the HAL_DMA handler for LPUART1 in the BDMA handler.

Is there a better place to report STM32CubeMX and FW/HAL bugs?

Below is my simple fix.

0693W00000FDWa7QAH.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @Thomas E.​ ,

Thanks for this post and for your contribution in the Community 🙂 it is much appreciated!

This is known issue with CubeMx v6.3.0 and this will be fixed in the next release of the CubeMx.

(Ticket ID 111521 : this is an internal tracking number and is not accessible or usable by customers).

Please allow me to close this thread and thank you again for having reported the point.

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @Thomas E.​ ,

Thanks for this post and for your contribution in the Community 🙂 it is much appreciated!

This is known issue with CubeMx v6.3.0 and this will be fixed in the next release of the CubeMx.

(Ticket ID 111521 : this is an internal tracking number and is not accessible or usable by customers).

Please allow me to close this thread and thank you again for having reported the point.

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen