STM32CubeMX (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeMX 6.12.1 released

Hello community, We are pleased to announce you that the minor release STM32CubeMX V6.12.1 is now available for download on st.com. Main issues fixed in this minor release: ADC init code error. When ADC is configured in multimode, an issue with the ...

STM32CubeMX 6.12.0 released

We are pleased to announce you that the official release of STM32CubeMX V6.12.0 is available. What is new in STM32CubeMX V6.12.0?New MCUs/MPUs series : STM32WB0 ,STM32MP25XX and STM32C071XXAdd support new CPNs STM32G4: Add support STM32G4 'Z’ and STM...

O_NONBLOCK is defined twice and does not work with lwIP

The define O_NONBLOCK exists twice. Once in:...\ST\STM32CubeIDE_1.6.0\STM32CubeIDE\plugins\com.st.stm32cube.ide.mcu.externaltools.gnu-tools-for-stm32.9-2020-q2-update.win32_2.0.0.202105311346\tools\arm-none-eabi\include\sys\_default_fcntl.h:#define _...

PChri.2 by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! [SOLVED] STM32L0 possible bug with DMA

Hey!I'm trying sending message over UART with DMA with following code and CubeMX configuration (attached pictures)char welcome[] = "hi!\r\n"; HAL_UART_Transmit_DMA(&huart2, (uint8_t*) welcome, strlen(welcome));Nothing else is changed. MCU doesn't s...

VLau by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

SPI - slave response is on MOSI

Hi,I am currently using the STM32L4 SPI generated from the CubeMX.I am receiving the slave data on MOSI line (instead MISO) everytime the read function is called.I selected the direction to 2 lines.hspi2.Init.Direction = SPI_DIRECTION_2LINESAll 0x00 ...

MKhel.1 by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! H7/CubeMX critical bugs with LL and ADC3

ADC3 is broken when using the LL interface.1) This is because it gets initialized with invalid resolution bits:CubeMX currently generates:   ADC_InitStruct.Resolution  = LL_ADC_RESOLUTION_12B;   ADC_InitStruct.LowPowerMode = LL_ADC_LP_MODE_NONE;   LL...

Resolved! STM32L071KZT6 can't select HSE in cubemx

hi i am using STM32L071KZT6 chip in my board and using Cube ide for initialization and code development. in the datasheet it says KZT6 chip has 1 clock input and is configurable as HSE/LSE/HSI/MSI/LSI but in the Cubeide clock config page or System ...

CZorg.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos