STM32CubeMX (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeMX 6.12.0 released

We are pleased to announce you that the official release of STM32CubeMX V6.12.0 is available. What is new in STM32CubeMX V6.12.0?New MCUs/MPUs series : STM32WB0 ,STM32MP25XX and STM32C071XXAdd support new CPNs STM32G4: Add support STM32G4 'Z’ and STM...

Stm32cubeMx typo

It's not that disturbing and obviously it doesn't prevent anyone from using it, but it's years that you have "Search (Crtl+F)" instead of Ctrl in every search box.

MFran.4 by Senior
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! LL DMA Burst to a Timer not working on STM32H7

Hello,I am trying to use the DMA in burst mode to send data to a timer, to configure two PWM channels at every update event, but the DMA doesn't seem to write any data, however it doesn't trigger an error and triggers the transfer complete flag .I am...

MDega.2 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! ADC DMA does not work

I m trying to configure the ADC1 in DMA modality with STM32F303K8when I debug the values does not change at all.With the breakpoint i could see that DMA1_Channel1_IRQHandler is called./* Private variables ---------------------------------------------...

FTrom by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How do I enable MDMA_IRQHandler using STM32CubeIDE?

Hello there.I've setup simple transfer from SRAM4 to FMC NE1 on my STM32H750 board using MDMA. Write transfer itself complites, however no MDMA callbacks is ever called. After some digging i've found out that HAL_MDMA_IRQHandler is never called. On t...

BStud.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

LPUART + BDMA TX on STM32H730

I am attempting to use CubeMX to generate the code necessary to do a very basic demo of TX DMA using the LPUART and the BDMA peripheral (which as I understand it handles DMA for the LPUART1 which I'm using).Based on my reading of the reference manual...

AAG.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Read state of caps lock from keyboard

keyboard-pc-usb-stm32​Is it possible to read state of capslock on/off with stm?​ Using HAL and cubemx HID configuration.​I can send report. But how to receive report - status?​​​​

oeliks by Senior
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to enter low-power run mode?

Hi!I'm using a STM32L433V and have to deal with that whole energy-saving topic.My use-case is the following:I've to count and debounce pulses from an external sensor with an 78Ah battery for about 5 years without charging. The pulses do come with abo...