cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FreeRTOS code generation bug on V6.7.0

NWrig.2
Associate

Hello,

After creating a blinky project in CubeIDE version 1.11.0 running on Linux and setting up FreeRTOS within the .ioc file, the default task fails to run.

A project created with STM32CubeMX V6.6.1 works, but when it was migrated to V6.7.0 (by opening the .ioc file and re-generating the code), it no longer works.

It was found that: The osThreadNew(Task, NULL, &Task_attributes); functions were never generated in main.c! In its place, a copyright notice was printed instead (what is printed at the top of main.c).

I assume someone used the wrong variable in the code generation software?

Apologies if this is not the correct place to post these bugs, if not, please direct me where this information should be sent.

2 REPLIES 2
KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hello @NWrig.2​ and welcome to the Community 🙂,

This issue is already reported in this Post.

I confirm the issue on my side, it has been reported to STM32CubeMX development team.

Internal ticket number: 140318(This is an internal tracking number and is not accessible or usable by customers).

When your question is answered, please close this topic by choosing Select as Best. This will help other users find that answer faster.

Thank you.

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Semer CHERNI
ST Employee

Hello @NWrig.2​ 

This is a known issue and reported to the STM32CubeMx development team as mentioned by @KDJEM.1​ .

Waiting for the issue to be fixed in a future release, you can implement the solution described in this post.

Thanks,

Semer.

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.