STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Problem with Flash memory Read Protection

Posted on April 02, 2012 at 12:39We have a problem with disable a Read Flash protection inside our application with the STM32F103RG. We arrive in a situtation that the flash memory entire in a Read Protection state because there was a power supply ...

xgarcia by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Failed to load flash loader with STM32F4 Discovery

Posted on March 31, 2012 at 23:17Hello, I am using STM32F4 Discovery for a DSP project at my University. The professor uses the previous version of Discovery with the Cortex-M3. When I tried running his project on my board I get the following messag...

dfranch6 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

EXTIn: n > 4

Posted on March 29, 2012 at 07:30I have one external interrupt working fine, but I need to add a few more and I'm failing to understand how it all maps out.The one I have implemented is on PA3 and the ISR is void EXTI3_IRQHandler(void). Although the...

cmcquaid by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Prescaler and timers

Posted on March 30, 2012 at 10:17How can I configurethePort Aprescalerto readevery 5seconds.What is theformulathat is used?Is there adocument that explains howI setthe timers?

eixp12 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32 Pulse Counter

Posted on March 28, 2012 at 17:29I wonder if someone could help me. I want to count the number of pulses occured each ''x'' time. I could use a timer configured to generate an interrupt each ''x'' time. And the interrupt handler of this timer shou...

tecnico23 by Associate II
  • 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ethernet MAC on 64 pin F2 processors

Posted on March 29, 2012 at 18:24The product literature and feature table in the datashee (page 12), all seem to say that Ethernet MAC is only available on 100 pin (and upwards) STM32 F2 devices. However, looking a bit further down the datasheet, it...