STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Porting USB example project to specific MCU

Posted on July 28, 2014 at 16:12Hello,I'd like to use an USB example project on a different (but very similar) microcontroller on a custom board.The example project: STM32 USB FS Device Library V4.0.0 --> VirtualComport_Loopback project --> STM3210B...

tpphysik by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

USB performance tune

Posted on July 30, 2014 at 17:58Hi All, please could you help me to tune up USB CDC on HS core on STM32F407 ? for example : - USB frame interval , - CDC_DATA_MAX_PACKET_SIZE , CDC_CMD_PACKET_SZE- FIFO RX&TX endpoints sizes, i would like to use USB t...

unlocking Data EEPROM on STM32L1xx

Posted on July 30, 2014 at 10:35Hi, to unlock data EEPROM on STM32 I need to write a sequence of two values to the FLASH_PEKEYR. Any failure in the sequence will permanently lock the EEPROM. Now there are some questions: - Do I need to disable inter...

mmensch by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Flash Programming

Posted on July 29, 2014 at 21:40Hi, I am using STM32F103R8T6.I normally perform the in-circuit programming using the STMFlashLoader.exeSometimes I need to erase and program some pages performing an In-Application programming. I use the library funct...

sirpak by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

time management stm32l discovery

Posted on July 29, 2014 at 18:45Hi I am working fora project withthestm32ldiscoverybutI have a problem:the Delay functionthatI implementedin my programis not working void Delay(uint32_t nTime) { TimingDelay = nTime; while (TimingDelay != 0); }void T...

Filtering Function IIR Fiilter - Biquad Filter

Posted on July 28, 2014 at 11:46Hi everyone, I have to design an IIR Filter and i want to use the DSP library provided. I'm new to digital filtering and i want some help to understand the biquad function in the library. I found an exemple in the arm...

fohrer by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F0- Serial communication problem (USART 1)

Posted on July 29, 2014 at 08:36 Hi, I am trying to sent some data to the controller (STM32F051) via pl2303 connector. Data is sent from an application. The problem is, I'm not able to receive the data sent by the application properly. The d...

aruns06 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels