STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

barcode from camera

Posted on June 13, 2014 at 08:57The cameras of smartphones are used as input devices in numerous research projects and commercial applications. A commercially successful example is the use of http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/QR_Code attached to physical...

Flash Loader Demonstrator Code

Posted on December 02, 2014 at 14:39Hi,Does anyone know if ST have any resources that show how the flash loader works? I'm using ST's SPWF01S wifi module as a slave to an ST32F415 and I want to flash the wifi module(which is made up of an ST process...

RTC December read problem

Posted on December 03, 2014 at 19:49Hi.I have my RTC lib, which is working just fine except one thing.When december arrived, my RTC date register reads 0 as date except 12.I have read with RTC_GetDate(RTC_Format_BIN,..) and Month is set to 0.Why is ...

tm3341 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Encoder Interface and Default_handler

Posted on November 29, 2012 at 13:48I'm trying  to read the tow signals from the encoder quadrature . I work with COIDE of coocox. but I don't know how i should write in the Default_handler (IRQ_TIM3). I want read the both edges of the encoder signa...

ahmed2399 by Associate II
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32 Remap function issue

Posted on December 03, 2014 at 14:23Hi all, I'm working with stm32f103zhc6 mcu and the issue is that I cant write AFIO_MAPR2 register. Is the issue because the register exists in XL-density devices only or some special action should be applied to g...

Timer triggered DMA SPI stream

Posted on July 20, 2014 at 22:55 Hi guys! Is there anyone that has some experience in setting up this kind of DMA streaming? I would like to stream 16-bit data to an external DAC, with no sweat for the processor. I've read that tim...

Labels