STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

F429 + SDRAM PCB Design

Posted on September 27, 2014 at 19:57Hello, i am currently working on my first PCB with a STM32. The F429 and the SDRAM have LQFP/TSOP packages. Unfortunately the FMC Pins needed for SDRAM are distributed over all sides of the LQFP. I have looked on...

sk-st by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F051C6 works properly only in debug run mode

Posted on September 27, 2014 at 18:16MCU  (STM32F051C6) gets data from ADC via SPI and then sends  it to the I2C master (with DMA help) (Raspberry PI). When i stop debugging and reset chip it starts working in a bad way. No data from ADC, only one 3...

accurate delay_ms function for the STM32F0 processor

Posted on September 28, 2014 at 10:38Hi I was doing a small project using the STM32F0 processor and IAR Embedded Workbench toolset. There I was trying to customize the example source code available in the IAR examples section. The path is to that e...

piyush2 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Adc issue stm32f3

Posted on September 26, 2014 at 21:29 Hello, i am using the adc from stm32f3 discovery board.I read the documentation and had a look at the example and came out with this code which doesn t work. Any helpfull suggestions please? #inclu...

d4ng3r09 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

USART send/receive interference

Posted on September 27, 2014 at 10:45 Dear programmers, I would like to ask for an opinion regarding the USART data send/receive. The USART receive data is handled by the IRQ service: void USART1_IRQHandler(void){ if(USART_Get...

klemen by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unusual GPIO Initialization

Posted on September 26, 2014 at 23:02I'm maintaining some software for a STM32F103 and came across the following GPIO initialization code.    /* Configure PA5 as push-pull output for LED */     GPIO_WriteBit( GPIOA, GPIO_Pin_5, Bit_SET );     GPIO_I...

amoore by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

probllem in a function

Posted on September 26, 2014 at 23:06hi every body i have a problem with this function & dont know reason of it:[CODE]lib.hchar PcdValue(unsigned char dd_mode,unsigned char addr,unsigned char *pValue);[/CODE]main:unsigned char mount[4];status= PcdVa...

mhdizgah by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F429 Input pulse capture w/ compare?

Posted on September 26, 2014 at 14:47Greetings. I am trying to determine the best methodology to capture an input pulse train (from a motor encoder), compare the input count to a set point, and generate an event when the input count reaches the setp...

cphelan by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels