STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Cube F4 v4.3 and SDIO SD_TX_UNDERRUN error

Posted on July 16, 2014 at 07:46Hi All,Using the standard Cube (F4 v1.30) HAL_SD drivers, I randomly get the SD_TX_UNDERRUN'' error when writing using HAL_SD_WriteBlocks().It happens totally at random.I have tried:- using older libraries - same resu...

L151xx USART RX Load Behavior

Posted on March 25, 2015 at 15:06I am having a problem getting an Adafruit FTDI Serial TTL-232 Serial USB adapter to work with USART1 on an STM32L1 processor. When the adapter is not connected to the processor, or when the processor is powered and i...

Interrupt routine not called STM324x9I-Eval

Posted on March 25, 2015 at 18:18Hi, i'm pretty new to Interrupt handling so maybe i forgot something. This is my code for Setting up PA0 & PA1 Input Pins. The pin state works fine:bool GetRegisterDdkSpurA() { return GPIOA->IDR & GPIO_IDR_IDR_0; }  ...

HAL_CAN_STATE_BUSY_TX_RX for nearly 1 sec.

Posted on March 25, 2015 at 18:09Hello, as i'm new to the Forum i say hello to everybody. My first issue is with the HAL-Can Driver. Although there should be enough bus capacity the Driver is sometimes busy for ~ 700 MS where i can not send out any ...

How exactly DMA offloads processor/controller?

Posted on March 20, 2015 at 13:58I know DMA acts as a channel where the CPU gets bypassed while data is transferred between Memory/ Peripheral,and in the mean-time CPU can execute useful operations..But my question is ...If the DMA transfer is going...

spi chip enable strobe

Posted on March 24, 2015 at 14:39I need to transmit 5 bytes and after strobe ''update pin'' on ad9951 over and over again with speed about 300-400khz. Start every time transmission for each 5 bytes and strobe on tx complete - will not make it, it's ...

silent by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels