STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Starting SPI master with DMA by an external signal

Posted on April 03, 2015 at 18:02I'm trying to read the serial data from two AD7766 (24 bit ADC in daisy chain mode) with a STM32F4 discovery board. The two AD7766 generates every 8 us new data. This is indicated by the ''Data Ready'' (DTRY) pin who...

freddy by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

syscalls.c & uart.c

Posted on April 09, 2015 at 01:39Using gcc compiler with stm32f407 device FreeRTOS based FAT32 file system, Moment I remove uart.c and uart.h whole program halts nothing works. very strange its third day in debugging. Attached syscall.c and syscalls...

STM32L152 Nucleo I2C problem...

Posted on April 09, 2015 at 12:02I have bought two of these Nucleo boards to evaluate the I2C, I have downloaded the STM32Cube_FW_L1_V1.1.0 examples. They compile fine and download to the boards however none of the four board to boar examples work. ...

Alternating timer events

Posted on April 09, 2015 at 09:02Hey folks,The answer might be simple and obvious but I just can't quite figure it out. I want to set up two DMA requests triggered by separate timers that are timed to alternate the two requests in a synchronized fas...

luke2 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

DMA request queue

Posted on April 09, 2015 at 06:10Hi all,I am working on an STM32F0 project in which I am triggering a DMA transfer using peripheral events such as an input capture. Looking over the docs it seems a little vague as to the behaviour of the DMA control...

luke2 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F4-DIscovery FAT example wrong

Posted on April 07, 2015 at 12:52In example:if(f_open(&MyFile, ''STM32.TXT'', FA_CREATE_ALWAYS | FA_WRITE) != FR_OK) Keil output: error:  &sharp167: argument of type ''char *'' is incompatible with parameter of type ''const TCHAR *''        if(f_ope...

chief by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

About how to clear Pending Register

Posted on April 08, 2015 at 09:19Hello. I'm struggling with clearing pending register. I'm trying to clear the register in EXTI0 handler, but it looks like my program doesn't work. I'm using HAL driver, HAL_GPIO_EXTI_CLEAR_FLAG like below coding; HA...

Labels