STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

STM32F767 LL SRAM Example

Posted on December 18, 2017 at 11:22Hello, since I had no luck with HALL drivers, i started to look into LL libraries.It is shame, that where is no example for each peripheral, it would make it so easy to implement.Does any body has SRAM example ? I...

VSSA/VDDA is not connected to VSS/VDD

Posted on December 11, 2017 at 15:14Hello,we're currently investigating a problem with one of our products, which seems to stall sporadically at a customers site. The used controller is STM32F103VE. I've detected at least one potential problem in ou...

STM32F215VG USB host example

Posted on December 18, 2017 at 08:20Hi,I  am looking for an example code for USB host implementation in STM32F215VG. I have the STM32Cube SDK available with me.  But example given in that are for some other processors. I am looking for example for t...

Roshin K by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

USB HID+PID application

Posted on December 18, 2017 at 07:36Hi all,For an application i need to interface the micro controller(STM32) which is having USB port work as Mass Storage device and Keboard HID device.Device needs to work parallel for HID and PID. Is there common ...

Resolved! A new faster STM32 Arm?

Posted on December 16, 2017 at 16:26I read that there will be a new much faster chip in the first half next year. What's the name of the chip(s) and is there more info about it available?

LMI2 by Lead
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

USART TC is set when initialising USART RCC

Posted on December 16, 2017 at 14:20Hello. I am currently in a discussion at stackoverflow.com regarding the USART1 TC flag which become set as soon as the USART clock (RCC) is enabled.https://stackoverflow.com/questions/47838080/stm32f407-usart1-cl...

Zainka by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels