STM32CubeMX (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeMX 6.12.0 released

We are pleased to announce you that the official release of STM32CubeMX V6.12.0 is available. What is new in STM32CubeMX V6.12.0?New MCUs/MPUs series : STM32WB0 ,STM32MP25XX and STM32C071XXAdd support new CPNs STM32G4: Add support STM32G4 'Z’ and STM...

I can't seem to get STM32CubeMX to start.

It gives a dialog that says some path is missing in the registry or the JRE is corrupt. I tried removing and reinstalling JRE, then reinstalled CubeMX. Nothing seems to help. There were some entries in the registry under JavaSoft. Seems like CubeMX n...

RBlac by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to include codes from examples

Hi,I am using Nucloe144 H743 board, Cube Mx and true studio. I want to incorporate codes given in cubeH7 example for EVal boads. How i can do this? For example how i can use FatFs application Code for EVAL boards in Nucleo or Other Custom boards......

How to configure PHY in MII mode using cubeMX?

I want to work on ethernet using MII mode. At times i am getting struck in clock configuration also. In lwip.c file, the link is getting up but while pinging the board from pc am getting destination host unreachable. Please help to resolve the proble...

PSrin by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

UART get stuck in UART_WaitOnFlagUntilTimeout

Hi, I dont know the reason of this issue, I just generate code via STM32cubeMX after enabling UART4 and below there is the main program!: But my program cannot neither receive nor transmit any data and stuck in UART_WaitOnFlagUntilTimeout. Help pleas...

mmed by Associate III
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos