STM32CubeMX (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeMX 6.12.0 released

We are pleased to announce you that the official release of STM32CubeMX V6.12.0 is available. What is new in STM32CubeMX V6.12.0?New MCUs/MPUs series : STM32WB0 ,STM32MP25XX and STM32C071XXAdd support new CPNs STM32G4: Add support STM32G4 'Z’ and STM...

CubeMX 4.24 LL Drivers generation bugs

Posted on February 19, 2018 at 08:44Hi ,First of all,i want to thank ST for providing and developing such useful tools for developers.Found couple of bugs in STM32CubeMX v 4.24 U(S)ART code generation when using LL Drivers During my work ,I wrote an...

Resolved! problems with usb msc device on stm32f4

Hi. I need to create USB MSC Device on STM32F407. I use CubeMX for create project. When I compiled the project with MSC_MEDIA_PACKET = 512 windows did not see the mass storage device, then I changed MSC_MEDIA_PACKET = 256 and windows saw the mass sto...

MishaT by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Issues with CubeMX version 5.0.1

Hi, I have updated CubeMX to version 5.0.1 and after this I noted an issue in Micro Vision 5 which I have no idea how to resolve. I am new in STM32 world, just have a couple of months since started to learn.I use to put user labels on GPIOs, it is mu...

VIO47 by Associate II
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to set ADC regular channels in CubeMX?

Hello!I use CubeMx 5.0.1, my project based on STM32F413 cpu and was migrated from previous version of Cube. I need to set ADC1 to perform multiple regular conversions. This is what Cube shows me:You can see two entries marked Rank1. How can it be?And...

0690X000006DFKhQAO.jpg

Timer One Pulse Mode Delay and Pulse

HiTimer make me crazy !!!Is there a simple formula to compute prescaler and ARR for a defined Delay and Pulse ?I have a STM32F411 Nucleo at 100 MHz. For the Timer2, APB1 is at 50 MHz.I want a delay of 10 ms with a pulse of 50 us. ThanksLionelNote : w...

Lionel1 by Associate II
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

12bit ADC output over USART on STM32

My goal: I'm trying to read two ADC pins with 12 bit resolution and output the values through DMA over USART.I can see that the ADC values are being read in the debug tab in STM32CubeMX. I can "talk" over USART to my serial capture program by having ...

PAbdu by Associate II
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hello, ADC conversion time measurement

I'm using STM32f401re nucleo board and Truestudio IDE. I am only concentrating on ADC peripheral. I want to measure the number of clock cycles consumed for single ADC conversion. I am willing to measure conversion time for 6, 8, 10, 12 bit resolution...

JSubr by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos