STM32CubeMX (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeMX 6.12.0 released

We are pleased to announce you that the official release of STM32CubeMX V6.12.0 is available. What is new in STM32CubeMX V6.12.0?New MCUs/MPUs series : STM32WB0 ,STM32MP25XX and STM32C071XXAdd support new CPNs STM32G4: Add support STM32G4 'Z’ and STM...

CubeMX 5.1.0 Code Generation Warnings

Hi. I am using CubeMX code generation for the STM32F767VITx. I recently updated to CubeMX 5.1.0. Since updating, every time I choose to generate code, I get the following warning:" - These IPs still have some not configured or wrong parameter values:...

STM32H743ZI- NUCLEO rcc(clock) configuration

Hi, I use stm32h743zi nucleo board.I did clock configuration for stm32h7 with cubemx ,but I want to write clock configuration without hal library with registers.My clock configuration codes in attachment.Is there anyone who can tell me where is the m...

akaya by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nor-Flash on Octospi1

I am using the eval board STM32L4R9I-EVAL.The generated code failde in OCTOSPI1_Init/ HAL_OSPI_AutoPolling:it runs by if ((hospi->State == HAL_OSPI_STATE_CMD_CFG) && (cfg->AutomaticStop == HAL_OSPI_AUTOMATIC_STOP_ENABLE)) {.....}else{..........}into...

Leo_Panda by Associate III
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos