STM32CubeMX (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeMX 6.12.0 released

We are pleased to announce you that the official release of STM32CubeMX V6.12.0 is available. What is new in STM32CubeMX V6.12.0?New MCUs/MPUs series : STM32WB0 ,STM32MP25XX and STM32C071XXAdd support new CPNs STM32G4: Add support STM32G4 'Z’ and STM...

Not receiving data on PC com(RS232) port, when transmitting data from STM32F407VG DISCOVERY board (Using Baseboard STM32F4 DIS-BB RS232 port ie COM1)

Hello,I am facing trouble in sending data out from STM32F407VG Discovery board (connected to base board) using UART6 (J1 and J2 jumpers are connected). Connected the Tx pin of RS232 port on baseboard to PC COM port Rx pin and sending data periodicall...

I2C bug in CubeMX 5.0.1?

In my code I use I2C. But when I reset the MCU with my debugger (I-jet from IAR) the I2C peripheral indicates BUSY as soon as it is initialized by the MX_I2C1_Init() function.But if I add the following I2C reset in the MX_I2C1_Init() function before ...

sima2 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Interrupt priority with Freertos

Hello,I have made a project with FreeRTOS 10.0.1.However there is a problem: when I try to call a function with ‘ISR’ suffix from interrupt service routine the macros configASSERT catches mismatch between priority that ISR has and priority that is pe...

Uhv by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32CubeMX Porting Issues

I have a project I've migrated from the STM32F407 to the STM32F405. I started by creating a new project in STM32CubeMX with the STM32F405 selected, importing my existing project, and updating the pin assignments. I was able to regenerate the project ...

BPaik by Senior
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

CubeMX 5 ErrorHandler in USB CDC is called too often

Hello All,I updated to CubeMX 5 and use STM32F4 USB CDC.After update my programm crashes directly after init.This is because the USB driver calles directly into ErrorHandler when USB is not connected.The ErrorHandler does a while(1) forever loop.Why ...

taraben by Senior
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Missing Pin PD2 on STM32L433RCTxP

Hey,I´m confused why i can not use Pin PD2 on Cube MX on the Nucleo Board L433RC even though it should actually exist because it exist when you select another STM32L433.Without that Pin, i can´t use SDMMC. If i select for example the STM32L433RCTx, t...

SWend by Associate II
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos