STM32CubeMX (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeMX 6.11.1 released

STM32CubeMX 6.11.1 was released on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. Main issues fixed in this patch: Ticket 176645 : STM32CubeMX V6.11.0 has lost the "JTAG (5 pins)" debug mode for all the STM32H7 series but the STM32H7Rx/7Sx microcontrolle...

STM32CubeMX 6.11.0 released

We are pleased to announce you that the official release of STM32CubeMX V6.11.0 is available. What is new in STM32CubeMX V6.11.0? New MCUs series : STM32U0 (STM32U083xx/73xx/31xx), STM32H7RS (STM32H7R7xx/H7R3xx/H7S3xx/H7S7xx) and STM32H5 (STM32H533/H...

DMA CubeMX enabling for HAL_SPI_TransmitReceive_DMA()?

Hi there,I am currently using the HAL_SPI_TransmitReceive() function for back-to-back read/write with a GPS modem as the slave. If i want to now implement the SPI coms with DMA, what is the correct DMA channel config in CubeMX?Only one DMA channel is...

NA1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! UDP Echo server not working

Working on a basic UDP Echo server with STM32F429ZI. I had CubeMX add lwIP into the project, but its doesn't seem to receive any packets when I send them. DHCP seems to work as I can see an IP getting assigned on the router. void udp_echoserver_recei...

Resolved! STM32L476: OTG_FS: IN endpoint FIFOx transmit RAM start address is word address or byte address aligned to 32-bit memory location

Can someone please clarify if the IN endpoint FIFOx transmit RAM start address part of OTG_DIEPTXFx register should be "word address" or "byte address aligned to 32-bit boundary".We are currently treating this as "word address", inline with what STM3...

MSuhe by Associate III
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Not able to get the truestudio working with cubemx

Hi,I am using cubemx for code generation and i have atollic compiler. This is first time i am using atollic, previous to that i was using keil and now i have started to use ubuntu. so no keil for ubuntu.when i generate the code with cubemx, i don't s...

SS.Sagar by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32CubeIDE linker, LPTIM, LSI clock.

1) In the linker script file for the project generated by STM32CubeMX for TrueStudio the highest address of the stack (_estack, end of RAM) is set to 0x20020000 (STM32F407VG)In the linker script file for the project generated by built-in CubeMx in th...

ax0018 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos