STM32CubeMX (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeMX 6.12.0 released

We are pleased to announce you that the official release of STM32CubeMX V6.12.0 is available. What is new in STM32CubeMX V6.12.0?New MCUs/MPUs series : STM32WB0 ,STM32MP25XX and STM32C071XXAdd support new CPNs STM32G4: Add support STM32G4 'Z’ and STM...

STM32L433 DMA Issues - No Interrupt

Hello Community:What I am doing should be easy and straightforward, but the results are not. On this card (NUCLEO-L433) I am using CubeMX to do just one thing - set USART1 to transmit and receive, with only the receive set up for DMA. I set it up in ...

Resolved! LL_TIM_*() calls take too much time.

I am having a problem with a timer. I use CubeMX LL drivers, with basic time-base timer configuration.STM32L100RCT6, TIM6 and TIM7. Core Clock = 32MHz, PCLK1 (TIM6 and TIM7) = 32MHzPrescaller = 31, which should set timer to tick at 1us. ARR value is ...

0690X00000BvalaQAB.png

Generated code doesn't call HAL_NVIC_SetPriorityGrouping

BUG REPORT:Using STM32CubeIDE 1.1.0 with a new STM32F401VE project, under the CubeMX perspective, when I change the system core priority grouping, it correctly limits the range of values that I can enter for the interrupt pre-emption priority and sub...

Tom V by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! hello community of STM, I want to perform a simple lwip ethernet ping test using the raw api without RTOS on STM32H743ZI2 Nucleo Board but so far I haven't met with any success. Can I please be provided with some support?

I have used stm32cubeMX and atollic truestudio in this case. I'm attaching my project folder which contains the ioc file and the code files. I would be highly obliged if anyone can tell me the mistakes in either the cubeMX settings or the code or bot...

MMish.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos