STM32CubeMX (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeMX 6.12.0 released

We are pleased to announce you that the official release of STM32CubeMX V6.12.0 is available. What is new in STM32CubeMX V6.12.0?New MCUs/MPUs series : STM32WB0 ,STM32MP25XX and STM32C071XXAdd support new CPNs STM32G4: Add support STM32G4 'Z’ and STM...

Resolved! Setting VREF voltage in CubeMX not working for STM32G4

I'd like to report 2 bugs/errors in CubeMx and the documentation in the stm32g4xx LL driver file:Setting the "Internal Voltage reference scale" in the "SYS" menu of CubeMX to SCALE2 (2.9V), won't take effect and the selected value always falls back t...

MScho.1 by Associate III
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32CubeMX: generate buggy SystemClock_Config() ?

Using STM32Cube MX 5.5.0 and STM32Cube FW_H7 V1.6.0 I observed two curious things1) When I use LL drivers to generate a project, the function SystemClock_Config() contains:/* Intermediate AHB prescaler 2 when target frequency clock is higher than 80...

Ethernet failed over RTOS on Board NucleoF767ZI

Hi All, I have a problem on Ethernet connection while using RTOS, I tried to figure it out but no positive result. Everything is fine (Ethernet is working) until I use RTOS. I tried to find the solution in CubeMX example package, and this article htt...