STM32CubeMX (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeMX 6.12.0 released

We are pleased to announce you that the official release of STM32CubeMX V6.12.0 is available. What is new in STM32CubeMX V6.12.0?New MCUs/MPUs series : STM32WB0 ,STM32MP25XX and STM32C071XXAdd support new CPNs STM32G4: Add support STM32G4 'Z’ and STM...

Resolved! How is the Timer Output Chanel linked to a Pin?

I have been following along with https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AFCcfzK9xcand I can see that each change made in CubeMX produces changes in my generated code in main.cHowever, I cannot find any generated code which links the Timer Output Channel 1 ...

GWood.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

USB and compiler problem

HelloI dont know what is the problem that when I compile my code with Keil, the USB works nicely,but when I use cubeide compiler, the usb doesnt work. Both codes are generated by cubemxwhen the code compiled by cubeide, the usb is recognised, but com...

Resolved! [SOLVED] Automatic switching view for CubeMX file is buggy

Hi,when switching from e.g. a C file to CubeMX file, the view is changed to Device Configuration view. This is also the case if the CubeMX file is already opened in the IDE. Closing the CubeMX file also restores the view back.However, switching to a ...

RAltm by Senior
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos