STM32CubeMX (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeMX 6.12.0 released

We are pleased to announce you that the official release of STM32CubeMX V6.12.0 is available. What is new in STM32CubeMX V6.12.0?New MCUs/MPUs series : STM32WB0 ,STM32MP25XX and STM32C071XXAdd support new CPNs STM32G4: Add support STM32G4 'Z’ and STM...

How to use the AN4636(Application note)

Hello STM, ​currently, I am confirming the AN4636 documentThis document is about LC sensor. ​My require is as follows,​​I want to know how to use the firmware provided.I am currently trying to use the firmware provided using stm32cubeMX or stm32cubeI...

Lwip with Freertos STM32CubeMx generate code problem.

when code generate, in function void MX_LWIP_Init(void)osThreadDef(EthLink, ethernet_link_thread, osPriorityBelowNormal, 0, configMINIMAL_STACK_SIZE *2);in this line,using configMINIMAL_STACK_SIZE, not the TCPIP_THREAD_STACKSIZE parameter in the �?ke...

Lpan by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to use external SDRAM with STM32H747

Hi.I am test external SDRAM with STM32H747.SDRAM chip is IS42S8640D-7TLII set SDRAM1 in FMC of Connectivity as followedClock and chip enable : SDCKE1+SDNE1internal bank number : 4 banksAddress 13bitsDAta 8 bits​number of column address bits : 10 bits...

0693W00000Y8A3MQAV.png

UART RX not working on Nucleo-H723

I am trying to get the USART2 working on my Nucleo-H7 board. I am using HAL_UART_Transmit for the TX side. This works fine. But when I use HAL_UART_Receive on the RX side, there is never any RX data coming into the device. I have stepped through the ...

MHoop.1 by Senior
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

After power-up and before using the usb, the STM32L4R9AI processor on our board goes to sleep and the current draw is as expected. But after using usb and removing cable, current consumption does not return to previous level.

As some background information, we used STM32CubeMX version 6.5.0 to generate the drivers for a custom hid device that runs on a STM32L4R9AI processor. When the usb cable is inserted, MX_USB_DEVICE_Init() is called which is stm’s code in a file calle...

dmc by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos